Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wedding Studio



Today, I went to Teerak wedding studio at Makkasan branch. You may wonder for this. I would like to tell you. Many last years, I had reserved package for photography, but I didn't have time. Last few days, the account executive of Teerak wedding studio call me. I would be took a photo. I doesn't took wedding photo, but fashion photo for a once of childing in my life.Teerak wedding studio are photography services for both indoor and outdoor locations, tailor-made design for wedding gowns, wedding invitition, souvenirs and Bridal Make-services. Not only wedding photo but also fashion, family and graduation.
If anyone have wedding plan and want to find wedding studio. I think Teerak wedding studio is one of choice. There have professional photography services, make up & Hair stylist, wedding dress and gown rental/tailoring, wedding planner & consultations etc. The promotion have various packages depend on your dicision.
Teerak wedding studio have 6 branches are Thonglor, Bangkhae, Ramindhra, Romdlao, Rattanathibet and Makkasan. If anyone interesed, you can click http://www.teerak-studio.com/. All details in this website.

Aj

No comments:

Post a Comment