Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dear my friends

After had graduated, my friend and I separated on our own ways. Today, we still have been contacting together. Sometimes we have dinner together, we go to the shop and we travel together, too. Even if one of us has a problem, we help to solve it, too. We share in happiness and sadness. We give support in good ways and we have a good relationship.

Now, one of my friends, she has a problem which is a big but I can’t tell the detail. I just say I would like to make she feel better. She doesn’t tell a whole story, I think she needs to take a rest for a while. We are waiting her to tell everything by herself. We have something to tell her, “You still have friends and we are waiting for you, does not surrender.”
Even if times get pass several years, we neatly keep our good relationship.

We are friends forever.

You are my friends, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment