Monday, June 8, 2009

Can we do two things in the same time?

SMTEB-51 (Praweena TiX)
I’m so serious about my work and my study.
I really want to succeed on my study as same as my work.
But now I feel like a fail; I have no time to done all. How can I focus 2 things at once?
If not .what I should be focus on?

Someone said that “We cannot do two things in the same time.”

At first time, I really do not think so. No, why not? We can do.
We have two hands, two legs, two eyes and two ears. Almost part of body has two sides.
I can write with my right hand side and scratch my ass with the left side along together.

In my opinion we have 24 hours per day. 8 hours I have to pay attention to my work and 3 hours for concentrate on my study in the evening class. So I will free 13 hours.
I think if I can get in the habit of doing one things, my mind will be can focus more on another one and finally go along together!

But why I still cannot do anything to be done? At last, I am fail!
It is true “We cannot do two things in the same time.”

I just understand that the left and the right side, they’re different, but not separate.

The body has two distinct sides but I forget. I have only one heart that is the boss of my body.

3 comments:

  1. Hey!Tix.

    I think we can do both and we are doing now. We cannot do both excellence,though. You just work what you can work and you study for get better work soon!(after graduated). You should focus on studying, friend!

    Tuang (",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!Tix.

    I think we can do both and we are doing now. We cannot do both excellence,though. You just work what you can work and you study for get better work soon!(after graduated). You should focus on studying, friend!

    Tuang (",)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think, you can do two things in the same time, like me.

    ReplyDelete