Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hi

I’ve just finished business trip in Japan. It was my third time to Japan but second time on business trip. I really loved the weather of this time, compare to the last time that I must fight with some kind of minus temperature. However, both make me face a hard time that I must carry more difficult job than before going to Japan.

Let’s say something relaxed! On Saturday after I arrived to Thailand I went back to my parents’ home where I could meet my girl, N’Bonus. When I arrived to my parents’ home, she was very happy. She shouted and danced then ran to my car rapidly. Unfortunately, I must be away from her because I worried about some influenza.

One of our lovely classmate will be a mother soon; I think she must be very excited and counting down to the day to see her girl in person as same as I used to be.

Someone say being bachelor is freedom and fun. That’s absolutely right! I think. But they will never know what and how the complete and meaningful life is.

Umm

No comments:

Post a Comment