Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm thinking of you.

Hi! Everybody. I’m Kay. Some friends in class call me Kru Kay.

After reading all of the message in our web blog … Can I call web diary? I feel that we talk very closely even in the computer. I like to read because we can know each other better and it’s one of our communication. For my opinion,I love to write more than speak. I always write and take note when I’m learning. Moreover I often keep the speech, the good poem in Thai and English.
I think there are great benefits to me, my friends, my students, and others. I like to read Buddha's proverbs, poems, motto, psychological articles…. Many times I’ve got mail from my friends in many fields. Mostly the teachers from my school’s cluster in Bangkoknoi District. Oh! There are many subjects and various kinds of articles. I like to keep them all that they send to me and I don’t forgot to forward to all my friends by E-Mail too.If it’s possible and I have free time,I will surely sent all good message to you my dear friend. I think I’m happy to read and feel good and want my friends think the same..... Because when I received some message that’s mean someone is thinking of me or missing me, right? So when you’ve got my E-mail, it means I’m missing you now… The important thing of sending the message for me is the good relationship between friends. I think writing is tell the story, the good memory, memorandum,
or recording the knowledge from the brain through the book. For my duties at school. I have tons of document to write but in Thai only ; such as Lesson Plan, Portfolio, Classroom Research, Meeting Report, Seminar Report, Project Report, Booklet, etc… I think writing is very important thing to me. It’s hard to write correctly,clearly and quickly. These documents can show more than speak.In addition it’s the good evidence of working. Now it’s the first time to write in English on the blog. I have to practice myself to write correctly. For the future I will have the first Portfolio in English. I think it’s great !!! It’s a proud one, right?

Ok. Thank you for reading my opinion and I hope my friends are enjoy your work.
See you in the class. ^_^
Rattana---Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment