Sunday, June 7, 2009

My weekend

Wowwww. This is my first blog. I never have blog before. I think I’m excited to write every time, I don’t know what I should write but I’ll try. I agree with you about writing can help to develop thought process.

Last week, my older sister invited me to join her younger sister’s birthday party on Sunday and I said ok. Today I’m going to buy a gift which it’s a rubik’s cube for her younger sister. My older sister tell me, she prepare Mookata for this party. I love it especially streaky pork. Do you like streaky pork?

While I say about food, I am feeling hungry. My friends and I like to try new food. We love eating so much but we never get fat. We like Japanese food such as sushi, curry rice, soba or ramen, etc. If we have enough money, we eat it on occasionally. What kind of food do you like?
I try to develop thought process about what I write.
See u next time.
Sai

1 comment:

  1. I like Japanese food, too! I like tempura (though I know it's fattening!), and udon soup. I also like western food very much.

    K :)

    ReplyDelete