Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hi...every body

Ah..h..h....This is the first time for me to write on the web blog. Actually, it is the first time of my writing in English which disclosed to the publish. I woud like to tell you that, in my mind, writing is very difficultly. I don't like in writing due to I cannot descibe or explain well. I much better in summarizing, I think. Umm.. may be since I was a student in high school till was undergraduate student I studied in Science field. In bachelor degree, I sudied in faculty of Science and Technology. I just collecting the data, analyzing it and then writing for conclusion. I did not much write a long essay anymore.

In Master degree, it is the first time in adjusting my thinking system because I have changed field of studying. I have to write more essay than before. Everything quite different from the past then I have to improve my writing quite a lot. However, I will try the best.
P.S. I'm so sorry that I write the journal entry shortly and not well. For the next time I hope I will write it better than this.

++ I may not be the best student for you but I will be a good one ^0^ ++

sarobon c.

No comments:

Post a Comment