Sunday, June 7, 2009

“The Benefits of Being a Teacher.”
I have just work as an English teacher for 2 weeks. I found that being a teacher is such a kind of being a person who is always giving. Sometimes, I felt that’s quite a hard an tough job. I try looking it’s like a challenge.
To make someone to be good and smart is really hard but teachers have to do that to their many students that never stop changing from one to another group. Since I have been an English teacher, I found lots of benefits which are the following.
The more I teach English, the more I can get my English improved. Every time I’m teaching my students, I don’t even know myself that I’m teaching myself as well.
Sometimes, I can also learn from the students, too. There was a time, they asked me the question that I’m not sure about the answer. So, I just told them that I would find out the answer and tell them on the next day. Then, I came back home and tried to find out that answer. Without knowing myself, I learned more from doing that. Because of the student, I can get myself more knowledge. I believe that I can get more and more knowledge and experience as long as I’m a teacher.
Besides, being a teacher can also make me good at planning. Every time before I come to class, I must have been finished planning the lesson that I’m going to teach the students. When I start teaching, I just follow up the plan I made before. I’m sure that if I do the teaching plan just like a routine it can help me to plan my life more efficiency.
Watchara Yenprem

2 comments:

  1. I think you will be a good teacher like P' KAE. It's a big responsibility job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, because the teacher have to prepare lesson plan in every class. I think you are a good planner and do it very well.

    ReplyDelete