Thursday, June 11, 2009

My New Cell Phone ... WahN



I just buy a new cell phone (second hand from my brother). It's a modern technology for me. It's Samsung U600. I think, it has a good shape. I buy it because it has a 3.2 megapixel camera. I want it to take my picture and friends (for post them to hi5 :P). I bougth it from my brother. He sold me 2,000 Baht. He said, he used it more than one years. He bought it since 7 April 2008. He used it until I bought him but his phone doesn't have a rupture or anything on it. Difference me, I used my phone since July 2008 until now but it has many defects on my phone. I used to fall it on the rock but he doesn't. I think he is a really good keeper. Oh! My new phone is very beautiful and I like it very much. I promise, I will a good take care this phone. I will a good keep it and I will use it a long time that I can too.

1 comment:

  1. It's cool! I like its shape.
    Great that you've got a (second hand) new mobile.

    ReplyDelete