Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Cartoon


Namassakan Luang P' and Hi all.

Hello my friend.

This is writing the second times for me. I have the present
Cartoon that it is a dream for the children, They would have it. I like write about my cartoon that I like very much is Doraemon. so it is cartoon that can see and read all people.
I kept collection the both a book and a movie. Doraemon is a Japanese series created by Fujiko F. Fujio (the pen name of Hiroshi Fujimoto)
which later became a famous series in Asian and the world.
The series is about a robotic cat named Doraemon, who travels back
in time from the 22nd century by the time machine for aid a schoolboy,
Nobita Nobi. Besides, Doraemon has a pocket from which he produces
many gadgets, medicines and tools from the future
The first, let me say that it is adventure to another place
by the use of the magical bag from a paunch of Doraemon.
Begin, A boy who very lazy and lack confidence in yourself named is Nobita Nobi.
A girl who serves as a semi-romantic girlfriend of Nobita, Shizuka Minamoto.
Nobita's friend to include Gian, a known bully, and Suneo,
a gloating spoiled wealthy kid. There are many recurring supporting
characters, such as Dekisugi, Nobita's parents, his school teacher,
his descendants from the future, and Doraemon's sister, Dorami.
This is my cartoon that named Doraemon.
Post by Prapamas.
See you next time kha.

No comments:

Post a Comment