Thursday, June 11, 2009

My close friend






I have my close friend who her house doesn't far from my house. In the freetime, or I have not my business, I always go to her house. Don't just only talk about our story but also I plays with her son who is pretty child. His name is "Step" and 10 months old. He is cherrful child so much, even if he had sicked but he still cherrful that different from other child. If other child was sicked ilke him, they might dull and cry. I love him as if he is my son. Not long time, I will have my baby and I hope she is pretty and cherrful like "Step". I am exciting and count down to meet my baby. She will have beauty like me. he he....Don't just boring in my journals because I am exciting about my pregnancy, so I have been telling about baby and baby.

Aj

No comments:

Post a Comment