Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Inspired Song

"Did you ever know that you're my hero,and everything I would like to be?I can fly higher than an eagle,'cause you are the wind beneath my wings."
Did you ever hear this song before? You will suspect that who my hero or the wind beneath my wing is. I cann't tell the name of them in this blog because I have many heros in the difference time and difference place. My family is also the first hero of me and make me proud of myself because they inspired me in every difficult situation. My teachers and all of my friends are the wind beneath my wing too. They encourage me and make me feel happy everywhere and every time that we learn and share together. You let me fly so high, so you are my inspiration the same as this song that always make me have more power to do everything the best. I would like to say thank you to you all for being a part of my life. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment