Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My feeling

What I want to tell all classmates. I am very grad to study at King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok I fell warm to be student here. I have to thanks teachers and all of you to be friendly with me because I am only one monk in your class it is very difficult in Thailand for monk to learn in the same class with layman but you understand me and help me do what I do not understand. Before I had decided to study here I was unsure if I could study because of my statute and my English. Now I feel happy. I used to be asked “why do you study here? Why don’t you study at Mahachula University?” I explained “I want to get a better education and I want to improve my English everyone needs to know English include Buddhist monk because Buddhism is well known for foreigner and accepted: the Buddhist monks have to know foreign language to explain what Buddhism is, what the Buddha though to them”. You know Now there are more than of 100 Thai Buddhist temples all over the world. This is my destination. I am sure that the more I study the more I get a lot of knowledge.

PhramaSurasak

No comments:

Post a Comment