Saturday, June 13, 2009

Movie

I like watch movie and I almost like every kind of movies excepting horror movie, it’s terrible. I think Thai ghosts are the most terrible in the world. I feel fear several of ghosts so my father gave me a Buddhist necklace. I always wear the necklace, it make me better. Sometime my brothers watch the ghost movie, I ask him for switching to other channel or turn off the television

Go on, I like both of Thai Movies and Foreign Movie. The mostly I watch movie at home. Although I rarely watch movie at cinema but I try to read movie article on newspaper. When I talk about this, I think about a subject that I studied in the university, it was Movie Criticism. I was learned about how to write screenplay, choose nice scene and gather information about actor, plot, acting to criticize movie. The movie which I criticized was 'Unleashed', played by Jet Li. This film told a man was controlled to fight as dog by his uncle.

Bye-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment