Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's time to cook.

Hello, Friends.

If this dinner you don’t know what will you eat, I would like to present you Tom Yum Goong. Uh, I mean Thai food, not the movie that Jar Panom played. I will tell you about the ingredient and method to cook Tom Tum Goong.

Ingredient
1. Shrimp
2. Truffle 350 g.
3. Lemongrass
4. Kaffir lime leaf
5. Cilantro
6. Guinea pepper
7. Fish sauce 3 tablespoons
8. Chili sauce (Num-Prig-Poa) 2 tablespoons
9. Lemonade 4 tablespoons
10. Soup 5 cups

After you prepare all ingredients already, it’s time to cook.
1. First, wash shrimp and truffles.
2. Divide truffle to 4 parts, tear kaffir lime leaf, chop guinea pepper and cilantro
3. Turn on the gas for boiling the soup
4. Don’t forget to take kaffir lime leaf, guinea pepper and cilantro to the soup.
5. Wait 5 minutes, after that take shrimp and truffles to the soup.
6. Wait 3 minutes…….
7. Turn off the gas. Season your soup with fish sauce, chili sauce and lemonade
8. Last, take it to a bowl. Oh, it’s goody-goody.
Remark: If you want a pottage soup, You can add milk or coconut milk into Tom yum.

I think it will be better if I eat Tom Yum Goong with pork omelet. But I will not tell you the method to cook it. I think you can cook it by yourself.
Now, I feel hungry. It’s time to eat. See you next time.

Warning: Foods'll be more delicious, if you have it with someone you love.

Have a good dinner.

Nat

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Nat.

    Yesterday, I had Tom Yum Goong for dinner. My mom cooked it!
    Yummy Yummy! ;-p

    Tuang

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read your post I am very hungry but I am dieting. T_T so sad

    ReplyDelete