Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sad news
I am writing in order to inform that on Thursday I didn’t come to class because I went to Wat Thepsirin for listening chanting in funeral ceremony. A woman who used to support my temple was died because of cancer. I and seven monks went to there. I have noticed everyone looked sad, but it is common law that everyone must face to death. Today I read newspaper I feel very sad that the monk was killed while he was going out to get some food in the morning in Yhla province. It should not happen in Thailand. It is a sad news for Thai people especially Buddhist, many people are still in danger for their life, their family and they don’t know when the death will come to them.
I still worry that I could not come to class on Thursday, I don’t know what Arjarn Sripen taught about the lesson. Actually I do not want to absent for my study but it is necessary.

Pramaha.

1 comment:

  1. Namassakan ka.
    I'm so sorry to here that.
    Don't worry about your absent.
    Aj.Sripen understood that you have important thing to do.
    We translated the article in class.
    I wrote in my notebook as much as possible.
    I will copy it for you.

    ReplyDelete