Saturday, June 27, 2009

a mistake in my job

Today I would like to tell you about my job. Now I am working in electrical engineering field. My responsibilities are design the machine in agreement with customer demand and test run the machine.

Last week, I had to go to Thai Honda Manufacturing Company for test run a machine. First I checked wiring of the machine, its ok or not? After that I needed to turn on some breakers. I started from the main breaker. Every thing is ok, and then I decided to turn on the second breaker. And when I turned on it, suddenly a customer’s fan at the machine was bomb, breaker tripped. I was very frightened. I thought there was something wrong, absolutely. Then I checked wiring again, and I founded the wiring diagram was wrong. I had to design a new wiring for this machine and told an electrician who went there with me for wiring again, so I could turn on all breakers and test run. That after noon I told a customer for my mistake but he didn’t complain me anything. That was lucky for me; I would not be blamed by my boss. Next time I have to check everything carefully, this accident will not happen to me.



Nat ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment