Saturday, June 27, 2009

So sad!!!!!


Namasakarn LuangP' and Everybody.


Yesterday, while I was driving a car went to work
in the morning that I heard the most news sad that
Michael Jackson passed away who is the famous a moonwalk
and we called him that"the king of pop".
Pop star Michael Jackson died Thursday after
collapsing after a cardiac arrest at his home in
Los Angeles. He was 50. I really don't believe that
him death. when many last day I just hear his news
have a big concert for himself. Worldwide was a huge shock
with Jackson's death. Today, a doctor has confirmed
that he had a heart attack or take medicine too much.
I like his music such as Black or White, Heal The World, Dangerous etc.
This is History of the king of pop of us.
I am going to miss Micheal Jackson forever.
see you the next blog (fifth blogs)
Post by Prapamas J.

No comments:

Post a Comment