Monday, June 22, 2009

Hi! and How are you everybody? I hope that all of you are fine. I have read many friend’s journal. I would like to tell you that every journal has its interesting.
I think all of you are so smart and then I look back to myself and asking how about me? I’m so sorry for the last week. I accept that my journal entry no.2 is not quite good and I myself know why. As you known I do not like to write even in Thai or English language. I always think I can not do it well. My thinking system is too faster than my writing. Umm...anyways. Do you have any books you like? For me, I have two favorite books that are 'The secrete, and The top secrete'. whenever I read one of those books I feel better a lot. Because it make me feel like...if you are human being you can do anything as you want. It only depend on your thinking or your attitude.
The thing I would like to tell everyone is if you have your dream, you can reach them. Believe me!

No comments:

Post a Comment