Monday, June 22, 2009

My farvorite football club...is Manchester United.

My farvorite football club....

It is one of sport that me like so much.
Because I like play sport and exercise
If i have a time in the weekend.
Besides, I like see the football very much.
Manchester United is and English football club that
based at Old Traffard in Trafford.
Nickname is The Red Devil that to be familiar for a person like it to in clude me.
Manager name is Alex Ferguson who became the best manager in Premier Leageue of England. Manchester United is one of the most popular football club in the world. The club was a founding member of the Premier League in 1992. And this club is
one of the most successful in the history of
English football. I like this club it have 2 choice
in technique of manager and player that
I lile 2 person is Backham and Cristino Ronaldo
and him still wear No.7 the same too.

This is English football club in mind of me forever.

see u the next blogs. (The fourth blog)

Post by Prapamas

No comments:

Post a Comment