Sunday, June 7, 2009

First writting

Hi!
This is my first writing; I had thought about the subject for a long time until last night. I have got my friend a message. It’s the Dalai Lama’s living suggestions. I think it is a good way of our life, so I decided to translate it for everyone. I hope you will like it. (And I hope you will understand every thing that I wrote; some sentence I don’t know how to write it.)

Suggestion for living


1. Remember that if you would like to get the love and the successful, you have to get the dangerous too.
2. When you lose, don’t forget it, but keep it in your mind. It’s a good experience.
3. Do 3R rules.
Respect for self.
Respect for others.
Responsibility for every thing you did.
4. Remember sometimes that you don’t do things as you like. It will bring a wonderful luck to you.
5. Learns about rules for disobedience them moderately.
6. Don’t brawl about a little thing; it may break your great relationship.
7. Whenever you realize that you did something wrong. Don’t wait for making amends.
Live alone sometimes in each day.
8. Ready to change the bad point in yours, and keep your good point with you.
9. Reminding, a good answer is maybe the silent.
10. Maintain your integrity. When you are old and think of this, you will happy.
11. Warmness in the family is the basic of life.
12. If you have angry with someone you love. Talking the recently problem. Don’t talk about the past.
13. Share your knowledge to others for the eternal way.
14. Polite with everybody in the world.
15. At least 1 time/year, you should travel to any places that you have never gone.
16. The best relationship is love, not desire.
17. To consider you successful or not? Consider things that you had dedicated.
18. Be close the love by not take something to heart.

How about it? If you can do these guides, I think you will be happier.

Nat (Newbie writer)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nat,

    These are very good suggestions!
    I love to read and learn them.

    Tuang(",)

    ReplyDelete