Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Journal: A Vehicle of Cognitive Development

Oh, yes. McLuhan is great. How he knows what I have to face with when start writing? You will also be one of the others to know that problem after finish reading my assignment R1.1.

After practice of free writing in your previous class, I agree to the theory put under The Journal that nonstop writing helps thoughts and ideas flow if the coherence and the correctness is not focused. However, I'm not quite sure that it can help me tap information and organize them into categories and subcatagories. I hope there are further theories provided that can help my ideas well organized.

Additionally, I doubt that if one story can be successfully composed from my own idea plus others, it can be said that my cognition is developped?

No comments:

Post a Comment