Wednesday, November 12, 2008

FREE FREE FREE WRITING


About the analyze of Britton’s team, they conclude that there are three major functions of language: expressive, transactional and poetic. They differentiated of three functions and analyzed that the expressive function is a primary vehicle. I agreed with them because the expressive is come from the first thinking and another reason is they research the writing from the children, I think it’s pure. For the expressive that Britton’s team concluded is not made explicit, it’s common to immediately understand in each situation. The function of language (of Britton’s team) is going from step by step, in the first step is expression – anyone can do and express themselves by use their language, the second step is transactional – must use high skill more than expression, we must use more reasonable for writing. The last step is poetic – we use art to mix with the language and use many skills of the language that we have learned, so we use deep thinking more than first and second step.

For the expressive or free writing, it’s good to use for us, I mean every students who just start to learn writing like me. I like your way that give us to write by forget everything. Thanks again, that made me feel good when I write. This paragraph is the answer that I agreed with the theory of Huff & Kline.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment