Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Journal : A vehicle for Cognitive Development


I must confess that I'm a little bit confuse. It would be pleased if you can describe it in class again. After reading the text, it can be concluded that the functions of language were derived from the relationship between the writer and the audience. The three major functions of language are as follow :
1. Expressive : The writer is writing primilary for himself
2. Transactional : The writer is writing more general and public
3. Poetic : The writer is writing with its internal patterns (word-play, parallelism)
I love the idea of "nonstop writing" I can write it as much as I like; no worry about grammar, punctuation, or spelling.

P.S. Please do me a favour. Can you please explain how to use a punctuation again ?

Thank you,
Tik

No comments:

Post a Comment