Monday, June 30, 2008

Understanding Composing

Dear All,

I just read this article for the first time and I never comment the article before. After I read this article, I agree with the clause " The descriptions of the writing that follow are based on my own observations of the composing processes of many types of writers"(P.100) because whenever I would like to explain about something, I always consider about something that happen or observe from these situations. Moreover, it still has including the experience of the writer as well.

I agree with "the topic evokes a felt sense in them"(P. 101) because sometimes the topic means to forth images, words, ideas, and vague fuzzy feelings which these things made someone paying attention and thinking about some situations that might be occur and can pass on the experience throughout some words or letters.

Furthermore, I can learn various things from the process of writing. So, I think the most important thing for writing is the topic. Thus, when I have to write something I should understand about the topic clearly in order to lead the good achievement.

Finally, according to the process of writing I have to improve myself a lot of things such as interpreting, arrangement the data or even if making a summary in order to improve myself better than now.

Thank you
Sudarath

No comments:

Post a Comment