Monday, June 30, 2008

The "Composing"

4 me "The rules is not the rules"
"The plans is not the plans"
"The composing is not the composing, too" 555

I wonder how, I wonder why, Nid loves the writer?
Normally, this article's writer wrote for students who want to begin an ameture writer.
However, I agree that she (Sondra) understood feeling of most beginner.

I learned that when I have a topic to write. First of all, I must seperate it to
four of images, words, ideas and vague fuzzy feelings. Then, I pay attention and make
decision to write. After that, if I pause and feel fool, I will go back to the topic and repeat
four of keywords and think that what I want to do and keep writing again.

Finally, it seems to be a hardest word for "felt sense." Because of no one does it
better than professional writers that they have their "innervoice" or "inspiration."
Nevertheless, I can learn how to work with creativity only. That is the way to a beginner
writer for me. Or Composing can begin with basic process (the topic)?

No comments:

Post a Comment