Monday, June 30, 2008

Understanding Composing

Dear all,

After I read this article, I more understand about the process of writing and known myself when I need to write something.

Moreover, I agree with the writer everything that she informed us. She clearly explained and gave examples about process of writing. She explained about the term “felt sense” and how writing leads to discovery.

I agree with the sentence that “In the process of writing, we begin with what is inchoate and end with something that is tangible.”

Sometimes in my writing, I frequently need to go back to the topic, to reread and wait until I got more new idea, concepts or images

I really agree with the sentence that “writers need to know certain grammatical rules and evaluative criteria, but thay also need to know how to call up a sense of their reader’s needs and expectation.” as well.

Regards,
Jib

No comments:

Post a Comment