Sunday, September 30, 2012

All in One

...


I would like to the best program for user who need always use multimedia program or use technological tools e.g. camera, mobile, personal computer (Desktop, Notebook, Tablet: iPad) etc. In these systems of these tools, there are many files which are different, for example, the VDO files on youtube almost are .flv.  The files used in sound recording have many types e.g. .MP3, .WMA, .AMR, .WAV, .RA, .MIDI etc., the files used in video recording e.g. .MP4,.3GP,.AVI, .RMVB, .WMV, .MOV, etc.  I am very sure you will enjoy with using these tools, if you understand in converting files which are not match with your tools or program using for doing work or enjoying with.  On the contrary, if you don’t have a basic of these systems, you will be unhappy or maybe you will bore with high technological tools.  I have the way for you who are interest in these tools, although, I like these things like you, cannot all possess because of many reasons.

For solving problems of systems being caused you headache, I have a program which I would call it that “All in One” program, because it can do many things about converting files as I have described above. It is “Format Factor” program.  If you want to learn and correctly use it, please follow…

These are links of the best leaning for you. :)






Thank you for all links in my writing this post.


By Pm. Krit. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment