Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hello Weekend,

Did you ever eat oatmeal ? Oatmeal is a healthy food and great for you and your family. For me, I usually eat oatmeal in everyday, it very convenient to eat with milk or yogurt and fresh fruits in every morning. Start your day with the high nutritious food that is a good choice. Oatmeal provides a lot of fiber, vitamin a and calcium. Fiber in oatmeal can absorb waste things and toxin of intestine systems. Moreover, consuming oatmeal in everyday will reduce the risk of heart attack because oatmeal is the best source of Omega 3,6.

Bye Bye

2 comments:

  1. Hi Om,
    You are really a healty food lover. I agree that oatmeal is good. I will try it when I finish my wheatgerm. I often sprinkle wheatgerm on a dish of hot rice and add it into a cup of cold milk. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi aommy!!!
    you always a healthy guy.hahaha. i has been try oatmeal to srubb on my face only but next time i will try to eat it as well. thanks for the good information.

    ReplyDelete