Saturday, June 16, 2012

Microsleeping

Hi friends,
How are you doing? I hope you are fine.
I would like to talk about  a classic symptom called microsleeping.
Microsleeping is an action when you fall asleep for 10 seconds or a bit more, but it should not be longer than 30 seconds. (If it lasts like that, it is not called a microsleep. It means you are sleeping).
I am sure you all have had some microsleeps, like nodding head and drooping eyelids. It is known in Thai as “Lab Nai”.  Microsleeping is caused by some reasons: You didn’t sleep well as you are stressful. You are insomniac, or whatever aspects.
Microsleeping is dangerous for you. Once you are driving, you can’t concentrate on driving performance. Then, you might be led to a car accident. Or, when you walk along the canal, you might fall in there, and a crocodile in that canal is expecting you!
To avoid microsleeps, you must have a good sleep.
And to sleep well, you are required to eat nutrients food, do exercises, not drink alcohol and not drink too much coffee. Some people said breathing in and out in the form of yoga will help you sleep well, too.
Hope you will not be microsleeping after reading my writing.
Have a lovely weekend.
Thanks to some information from a TV programme on Thai PBS channel.( Kon Su Roke , or Keep  Diseases away)

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kub P'Mam
    Thank for your information.I'm always have this symptom.It really make me sleepy after i ate lunch.

    truly yours,

    Orm

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! p'mam

    that sound great about your information. i always sleep like that and also sleep very deeply as well..555. And how about the way to solve the problem of feel sleepy all the time ka?555 (just kidding ka)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear P'Mam
    Thanks for useful information. I used to have microsleeping at work too, now I know it's called microsleeping. This is not good for me so I find a way to fix it. If I feel very sleepy at work, I take a nap during lunch time, so that i won't have microsleeping in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete