Sunday, June 17, 2012

Good Morning all, happy Sunday

Good morning, my lovely friends. In this moment I think you're still lying on the bed,  me too because in last night, I went to hang out with my friends @ the restaurant that located on Narathiwat road named "Sortrel".

 It's my first time to go there. Sortrel is a nice restaurant, it's designed to make me feel as home.

 The table cloth of this restaurant is very different from others.Because it made from a blank paper, ( as the picture below) so you can enjoy with your friends for drawing anything that you want.

This is my masterpiece........Titanic. 

In the next time, before we graduate....let we go to hang out together and take a photo for keep as memories....once we are SMTEB students.




3 comments:

  1. Dear Om,
    It is good to know this restaurant is a nice place. I am surprised by that picture of Titanic you made. It looks very nice and I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oammy,

    thanks for a nice restaurant. May be we can go there in one day. after finish this course ok? how about the other person.. Do you want to join with us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. P'aom
    It's nearby my house. I ever went there once. It's a nice restaurant. the food quite taste good and it's quite expensive.555

    ReplyDelete