Thursday, June 21, 2012

I like listening to English songs

I like listening to music so much. My favorite song is English songs. I listen to English songs through the radio on Get FM 102.5 everyday. There are many DJs there; DJ Boy, DJ Patty, DJ Meaw etc. All DJs always turn on so many famous songs. Listening to English songs helps me a lot in listening English skill and it makes me relaxed and very happy as well. When I feel stressed with something bad, listening to English songs is the best choice for me. I would like to suggest all of you about this radio station, if you like listening to the music especially English songs like me. Thanks a bunch,

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Yom Mie

      I agree with you this. For me, I not may listen to English songs only, but also listen many versional songs. Especially the song consisting of beautiful melody, because I ever have played some musical instruments. So I’m one of them is a serious music lover. :)
      It’s very good that you like listening to English songs which will improve your English as you’ve dreamt to be… Besides listening through the radio, I would like to recommend you website collecting and translating English into Thai is : http://www.educatepark.com/english/englishsongindex.php.
      Sorry if you ever have used this website.

      Delete