Sunday, September 18, 2011

Where to go and what to do Episode I: The beginning of the journey and my Australia memories.











If you love to travel around this little world, I had some experiences to share with you. For the past 15 years I have visited many countries which are Australia, Austria, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Iran, Japan, Korea, Lichtenstein, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan,
Uzbekistan and Vietnam. Some countries I had many chances to go back but some are none. These all 24 countries have their own culture and beautiful scene. They give me many different impression and experiences, so join me to share your wonderful experiences.




I am a lucky guy who had many opportunities to work and travel throughout the world. My experiences that I received from all trips will have no mean, if I don’t exchange them to the other. This short story willbe the first episode of the experience sharing that I really want to share all of
them with everyone who enjoy listen to them. However, a problem about the experience sharing is what country I should pick up at the beginning. Finally, I decided to arrange by alphabetical. Therefore, Australia will be the first one.

During the past 15 years, I went to Australia twice times. Both of them are for travel with my family. For the first trip, my family and I chose to live in only one city. Sydney was our target and we spent 2 weeks there. Due to many years past, I have to use some old photos to remind and recall my blur memory about this trip. The opera house, the experience of skin driving in the Great Barrier Reef and the short operation time of the shopping mall are all my memories about this trip.

I, my younger brother and my father rent a car to drive from Sydney to Melbourne in the second trip. Along the funny driving, we had many beautiful memories. For me, my best memory for this trip happens when we stop driving for playing golf in a small town called Tiboon. I really love playing golf in that community golf course because the grass on the fairway is naturally thick and the fairway is set between the forests of the big trees, so I can feel the great feeling every time I hit a golf ball.



I really enjoy both Australia trips because both of them are travel trips not the business trip and to travel in Australia I recommended to rent a car because you can choose your own route and activities that will make you find the real happiness for your Australia trip.


1 comment:

  1. Zine
    If you have finished the blog I think you cansend all stories to the publisher. Your stories are good and fun and give exciting places. I 'll always read your blog or any writing you create.

    ReplyDelete