Saturday, September 3, 2011

My last day working with NBTC




On the 31 of August was my last day working at NBTC. I had worked here for 3 years and 4 months. I was a pleasure to be a part of such a big organization in telecom and broadcasting field. I will never forget that I used to be a member of this warmed family.
I performed my duty till the very last minute as I was assigned to take care of an event held at Phayathai Palace. It was a license giving ceremony and a party to congratulate to the radio stations that were permitted to set up a station legally.

At the event, I had to wear Thai costume to fade in with a very traditional Thai style environment. My duty was to take care and facilitated guests. I had such a great time working on my last day there.


Phayathai palace was very beautiful located right next to Pramongkutklao Hospital. The palace was built in 1909. That was about 102 years ago. I would suggest anyone who is interested in visiting old place like palaces to come here on the weekend. There is a tour led by a palace tour guide at 9.30 and 13.30; just 2 rounds a day. They will show you around with free of charge. You can also come here on weekday too, to take photos or chill out with your friends, but there’s no tour guide provided.

I had to say that it was a happy ending for me to work for NBTC at a palace. I enjoyed the last day performing my duty so much. Big thanks to my boss and friends at NBTC for your caring. I will never forget you guys..^__^

3 comments:

  1. I find you from the photo for long time,finally i see you are the first at the left of the photo,aren't you?just kidding naja pretty girl,you are so beautiful look like Mae Ploy in the Four Reeigns.jub jub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zine
    First,I congratuate sis on your new job.The Phayathai palace and you are both very beautiful. I really like your Thai dress. If you have time, pls take me to visit the palace once time na ka.

    ReplyDelete