Saturday, September 3, 2011

Jellyfish

Normally, there are about 250 species of jellyfish. Each species have different sizes and shapes. Some species, they are small and they have colorful such as pink, purple, green or clear. They are large, usually blue, brown or white. Commonly, you can see in coastal areas and sea. In particular, it is more common in subtropical and tropical. The species of jellyfish that you used cooking are Rhopilema spp. and Aurelia spp. You found them in shallow waters and tropical climate.


Aurelia spp.

It's yummy.


Portuguese man-of-war
Box Jellyfish

The some people die from stings by Portuguese man-of-war and Box Jellyfish in the world.

3 comments:

  1. I like to see a jellyfish everytime I go to aquarium . I think it is beautiful with different colour & shape. But I don't like when it is a food. I feel it is an alien. Imaoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to see the jellyfish but i don't like to eat because it's doesn't yummy for me. -_-''

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!

    I REALLY HATE IT!!! (as you knew)

    last time I saw it when I went to my birthday party with my family.

    My dad orderd it and told me let's taste!

    NO!!! TT[]TT""!

    ReplyDelete