Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Best trip with MTEB friends


On August 2011, my friends had a trip go to Cha-am beach at Prachuap kirikhan Province. We started from bangkok around 11:00am and arrived at 13:00pm. P'Bow(lalita) had booking the house for us, after that we went to choosing the room. Vary, Fishy and Pormin sleep together 'cause they are a man lol ;p. At the noon we went to the beach for swam. We got dinner with various kinds of seafood and talk about many things. Until midnight i talked with Rada, Kagome, Pure about ghost story!!,Finally i got secret topic to talk before bed time with Vary, Pure, Fishy, Pook, WanWan, Nena and Bung ..(But it's not secret anymore cause we spoken LOUDER) ..i love u my friends !!

1 comment:

  1. the best thing for me is an enormously grilled shrimp. hahaha I had never eat shrimp that much. This was a great memory but.....don't count me in for that secret topic!! Anyway I hope we can have a moment like this again ^__^

    ReplyDelete