Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Wardstone Chronicles


I suggest the novel, that I borrow from Mouy. The Spook's Apprentic is the first story in the series "The Wardstone Chronicles" The plot of The Spook's Apprentice is centred around a 13 year old farm boy named Tom. Tom is the seventh son of a seventh son he is able to see things others cannot, such as boggarts, ghasts, ghosts and others, which is traditional in the County. The story begins after the arrival of the Spook, who will be taking Tom Ward, the narrator, as his apprentice. The Spook is a cloaked old man carrying a wooden staff in his left hand, who travels the county fighting troublesome creatures such as Boggarts, Ghosts/Ghasts, and Witches, for the people who need these things gone. I feel enjoyable when I read it. I finished this book. Mouy lend me the next episodes are the spook's curse (is the second book in the Wardstone Chronicles series) and The Spook's Secret (is the third book in the Wardstone Chronicles series) last week. Now, I done them too. I want to borrow the fourth. Mouy, if you read this blog, please lend it to me on Monday. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the magic series that I have.

    Now it have 7 books of this series. If someone want to lend my books, you can tell me that I will bring it to you.

    Or if who have some kind as same as this series that you thought it is interesting, please tell me that I will search them if I want to read.

    Mouy

    ReplyDelete