Saturday, August 27, 2011

Little House

    
   I had a chance to read the "Little House", series of the books by Laura Ingalls Wilder (translated by Sukontharod)since I was young. The Little House series is based on memories of Laura Ingalls Wilder's childhood in the Midwest region of the United States during the late 19th century. I have to say that I loved it very much and it had been my favorite books since then.       

   Lately, I was download an e-book of this series from internet because I couldn't find any books from a bookstore and that makes me have no choice but to read it in English. Actually, these books are for children so it’s not that hard to read (I think I should better use my times for my homework, not reading!). 
   I just want to recommend this series of books for those who want to read an English novel. I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment