Friday, August 19, 2011

Sudoku Puzzle



This is picture of sudoku puzzle. I like to play soduku puzzle. Sudoku puzzle is a numbers game in which you have to fill in each of the blank boxes with the correct number; to win this game you have to fill in each row, column, and 9-digit box with the numbers 1-9. Each row, column and 9 digit box

will contain exactly one of each numbers 1-9. Each number is used a total of 9 times.

The soduku puzzle helps to stimulate my mind and improves my memory.
Let's fun with the sudoku puzzle!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like these too. :D

    I like many kind of puzzle games because of it too small size if I want to play on website. Another reason is it can buy from the magazine shop and pick them with me. When I want to relax, I will play it anywhere I want.

    ReplyDelete