Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My best Japan trip VII














700 miles away from my dormitory in Tokyo, I really excited to visit one of the most beautiful island located near Hiroshima. After took a boat approximately 15 minutes, this small island when I saw from the pear became bigger and showed its beautiful scene when saw from the sea. Itsukushima island known as Miyajima which means Shrine island and of course this island is full of Buddhism shrines as the meaning of its name. Many Japanese people said that this island is an island where people and gods live together. The most impression spot of the island may be the Torii giant gate, which at high sea level this red gate seems to float on top of the water. Miyajima is a romantic place with a blend view of mountains, sea, red-shrine, shopping street and so on.



















I walked from one shrine to another without boring because the different beautiful view and the interesting story of the place that I visited. I had pray, donate and bought some souvenirs when I visited each shrines. I had to carefully walk on the path because they are millions of Buddha statue and Buddhism god statue along the way that I walked.















As same as the other Thai people, who love to test some delicious food when travel, I enjoined a dish of grill oyster and some other traditional seafood. My memory of the day that I visited Miyajima is another best memory because it is the day that I really enjoy my life with beautiful scene, delicious food and peacefulness shrines. More than 500 photos that I took around the island may be the best evident that explain my impressive feeling about this island.









No comments:

Post a Comment