Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dusit zoo


Dusit zoo, Khao-din or Khao-din Wana, has been part of the life of Thai families ever since it was founded during the reign of King Ram V. Nowadays, I can also see how Khao-din itself is developing and improving. In Khao-din, you can get close to a variety of animals ranging from familiar domestic animal to deer, monkey, meerkats, and rabbits. You can also get a clearer idea of how animals live in the wild by visiting the night day zoo. Khao-din is not only a quality zoo, but it is also a park in the center of town where family and friends can relax. If you have not been to the zoo lately, then weekend may be the ideal time for your next visit.

1 comment:

  1. Response to Dusit zoo
    It's a long time that i had not gone to Dusit zoo. I like to go to there because i had meet a lot of my friend 5555. If i have a free time , I will take my niece go to there.

    ReplyDelete