Thursday, August 18, 2011

My best Japan trip part IX
















On the way back to Tokyo, I also chose to use Japan rail system. However, the return leg of this long journey was though because I stopped less than the way I had come. I had a camera, an ipod, a note book and a pencil to do many activities on train such as drawing some pictures, writing assignment and listening to music, but these kind of activities were just short time activities compare with the time that I took local trains for more than 1,000 km. back to Tokyo.















The rail road on the way back was lined beside the East China Sea not the Pacific Ocean as I came. There were less tourist spot, so sometime the train on my way back was empty and made me feel very lonely. I stopped for 2-3 nights on small cities such as Matsue, Okayama, Yonago and Takayama.















For the first night on the way back I stopped at Matsue and same as other cities that I visited I had to take a lot of pictures for my memories. However, please note that I travel alone so all pictures that you saw from my blogs I took it by myself. Sometime I put my camera on something that stable enough to carry it and set the automatic time to take the picture. Every time I look at this set of picture my lonely feeling from Japan comes back into my mind. May be you can feel about my lonely feeling from the pictures that I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment