Thursday, August 18, 2011

Individual Health Insurance













Today evening, I went to see the dentist for tooth impaction. When it has been finished, the dentist asked me about the health insurance. He told me that he would like to buy the health insurance for coverage since his current policy placed with AIA will be expired the next year. I told him that there were many insurance companies which were the life insurer and non-life insurer so, the benefits, coverages, premiums, conditions and terms were different. If he wanted to do the heatlh insurance with life insurer i.e. ING, AIA, Muang Thai, Thai Life, Bangkok Life or Generali Life, the life insurance must be bought prior to buy the health insurance but can choose to buy the minimum sum insured of life with the low premium and can add the health insurance which was the supplement contract. If buying with non-life insurer (health insurer), he can buy it without paying the life premium but he must pay 2.75%Tax and 0.4%Stamp Duty which was included in the total premium. When I have explained all, he told me that he understood more and clearer. This made me happy that he can get the insurance knowledge from me. After that I went home lately about 10.00 P.M. as it took time for explanation for 2 hours but I felt good if he understood more.









No comments:

Post a Comment