Monday, August 22, 2011

Momay's Favorite


If you are like to make up by yourself and you have a problem about the old style and now looking a new style. And if you are never make up by yourself and need to di it. But you are not how to do? To day I am recommend website www.ihere.tv . It is website for people who are favorite to make up. Then it is teaching by Mamay Naputsron, who is Dj and announcer be famous.I know it from my sister recommend to me because she know me favorite to make up and do it is always. So I think it is help me very much about a prpblem to make up. Thus today I intend to recommend you. It will teaching you learn how to make up various style. So it is begin teaching you know about a makeup equipment, a necessity cosmetic and etc. And you can make up follow website because the teacher begining her face non-cosmetics until everything is perfect. More than it is teach you about how to set your hair by yourself too.

2 comments:

  1. I watch her too. She said joke and she has a good technic for make up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respose to P'pook Momey's favourite
    Wow! I need to be good at make up like Momey but when i try to do it, i think that my face is so strange. Maybe i have not a talent in making up.Oh my sister! you have the ability on making up too. I always see your beautiful make up face.

    ReplyDelete