Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Things you have to beware while wear contact lens!!!

Eyes are important part of your body.  It’s not fun in blind world…….


I have 5 tips to protect your eyes while you have to make up and wear contact lens

1. Wear contact lens before make up and always remove contact lens before remove your make up because make up remover may be left in your contact lens and let you have eyes irritation.

2. Use the irritate protection make up to refrain any irritation.

3. Avoid water proof mascara because it may mess up to your lens and left over a permanent stain that can made you eyes irritate

4. Avoid powder eye shadow by change to use gel eye shadow that have less risk of irritation to your eyes.

5. Do not spray any products after you wear contact lens because Aerosol from spray can made your eye irritate easily.

I hope that my tips are good to all of you guys ^^

1 comment:

  1. Response to " Things you have to beware while wear contact lens!!! " by " Ying Chang"

    I don't like to wear contact lens. When I wear it I feel my eyes is dry and it make me be sleepy. From my experience while I wear it, I feel itch in my eyes, so I rub my eyes. I think I may rub my eyes more power, contact lens which I wear in my eyes move and get away from my eyes. I feel irritation. Afterwards, I seldom wear contact lens. I think I wear eye glasses is easily than contact lens.

    ReplyDelete