Saturday, July 16, 2011

Car Lashes



This car lashes are very famous in USA. Many woman put car lashes and crystal eyeliner to show how cute their car looks. (show that their car looks cute like them hehe) I think if you put car lashes on your car people will look at your car, can't stop smiling and say "very cute". They are 26.99$/ pair and 19.99$/pair for crystal eyeliner. I hope it will come to Thailand soon, I want to see car with car lashes and eyeliner in Thailand^^. You can find more information from their website www.carlashes.com


3 comments:

  1. First time I smiled when I see your picture because it is very cute. I think it make people interesting the car because of eye lashes.^^

    I am surely that if it come to Thailand, it will also very famous like USA. And Maybe I will buy a pair for my sister [my car] .. 5555

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is so cute too.If I have a chance to try it, I will drive to show everyone ha ha ha! I will choose a pair of eye lashes that likes Tooky's eye lasshes. I know you will be interested in my car.Although i want to use it, i have to save a lot of money that it spend a long time.So can I borrow your money My sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute!!! OMG!!

    I hope that there'll import to Thai Hahahahaha

    I think that if I have a car, I'll buy it. hee hee >w<

    ReplyDelete