Thursday, July 7, 2011

"Bagle Head " New Trend of Japanese Teenagers



Ear piercing or tattoo are too old and lean for teenager in Japan. Now, they have new trend of fashion for their own group that you may not realize and don’t want to miss this trend (but not for me 555).  The new trend was named “Bagle Head”. Yes!! It‘s mean to Bagle bread or Donut.  


How to get Begle Head

· Inject saline under  your skin around forehead area then, your forehead will curve out like a shape of a big steamed stuff bun
· Put your finger at the center of your steamed stuff bun forehead for a while, after that you will get a loop at there



All of the process will take a few hours (almost 2 hours) but your forehead will curve out for one night only (24hrs) because your body can absorb all of saline that you have inject.

          
                     It’s so interesting right?? Are you want to try??

5 comments:

  1. I like bagles as food , but when they are in people's heads like this - I don't think so. This is a shock fashion trend for me. I have no idea why they are into this kind of stuff, they just look so creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Japanese people always has a shock fashion but this one is very scared fashion. I think if I meet someone who did Bagle Head like this on the street at night I will shock and think that they are not a human!! ayyyyy very scared!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I'll never try it!!, in fact I love Japan's culture, cartoon and another things. but I can't stand this fashion =*=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know this is fasion in Japan but I have seen it when I travelled. I don't want to know or interest because they are the minority who are awful and different from the others. A guide told me that someone in these groups they might be a Yakuza!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cultures love to think outside the box, for one thing this is something quite eye raising and odd. Yet this is another way people don't want to get into the standard of beauty, but idenify with self expression as an individual.

    ReplyDelete