Friday, June 10, 2011

Vietnamese Restaurant

     For person who like Vietnam food and want to diet. I would like to recommend   “Phak Keuaw restaurant”. The restaurant is situated at Putthamonthon sai4 next to Toyota showroom. It’s simple style and clean, within the wooden furniture and is in white and green. The menu offers both Thai and Vietnamese favourites. All menu delicately make a dish with good taste. The dishes are decorated in a contemporary Thai style. There are interesting menu ,it is a healthy choice such as Goong Pan Oi (praws wrapped), Goong Krabeng, Kai Krata, Po Pea Sod, Moo Your (Lean Pork Pie), and Nam Nuong (comes with a basket of fresh vegetable) etc. If you're a Vietnamese food lover, a special menu don’t miss to order “Pho” (noodle soup). Even if it looks like Thai noodle but it has special taste and smell of Galangal oil. Phak Keuaw restaurant served kindly and reasonable price. It’s opened 9.00-17.00 on Tue-Sun. If you have a free time, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. And you can see me at weeked.

1 comment:

  1. Respond to unisa...By Mannlinee

    I like Vietnam food same you I love it very much. When I get salary I and my friend alway go to eat at VT(the name of Vietnam food restaurant). Vietnam food good for health,high fiber. I hope every time when I eat it, make me a good looking like as vienam girl.

    ReplyDelete