Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sneak Peak: Breaking Dawn Part 1


I know some of you are fans of the Twilight Saga so I give you its synopsis and highlight scene--Edward and Bella’s wedding that many big fans are looking forward to watching it this November. From the first release of its trailer, it begins with invitation cards of Edward & Bella’s wedding ceremony sent to Vulturi royal family of vampire in Italy, Bella’s parents, and her best friend Jacob Black. When Jacob receives the card, he gets mad and turns to werewolf with his angry. For the wedding part, it is decorated with many beautiful-and-colorful flowers and Edward and Bella say their vows in a forest ceremony. It is so romantic, isn’t? What’s more, scene you guys keep up with is a love-scene honeymoon. Then Bella gets pregnant and an incredible thing happens to her. Anyway, what 's happening next is what you have to find out in the movie on November 18, if you are a real fan of this film very popular all around the world. That’s all for the film. But I am not done for all you real fans as I have another stuff to tell you about a gossip of Edward and Bella who have fallen in love in real life. A magazine says that Robert Pattinson acting as Edward Cullen, gets cozy with his new film Cosmopolis co-star, Sarah Gadon. Then, Kristen Stewart who portrays Bella Swan becomes angry and she has to keep an eye on this matter by spending time travel back and forth to Rob’s new file set. And hopefully, Rob and Kris will make it through this torturing period.(Most of their fans hope so!)

2 comments:

  1. I am not the real fan and I cann't wait until eighteen of Nov, so would you mind to tell me more about the stories?

    Toni (polapat_n@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, it's quite the long novel and now hits on motion pictures-- Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. I have not read Breaking Dawn yet so I can't tell you about the end. Anyway, I recommend that you read all series of Twilight Saga or watch all film series and I am sure that you become a real fan of it.

    ReplyDelete