Sunday, June 12, 2011

My first Scandinavia visited











Surrounded by the ocean, Scandinavia is a group of countries located in northern Europe that includes Denmark, Norway Sweden, Finland and Iceland. The lands of the midnight sun shine, during April to August the sun never sleep, is probably the best tourist spot in the world. This is my first time that I have visited this continent not for travel but for work. Even though, work usually boring but I also have a short time in each countries to absorb the wonderful feeling from people, buildings, tree, forest, lake, sea, ocean and so on. This trip I visited only Finland and Norway and I feel Finland is more peaceful and quiet than Norway. However, the lively of Oslo, capital city of Norway, makes me more impress. My impression based on 3 things which are people, place and price.



June is the summer time of those two countries and most of Finish teenager dress as the punk with colorful and strange hair styles while few punks I have seen in Norway. This punk dressing style makes me scare so I cut 1 point from Finland and add 1 point to Norway. I gave 1 score of place for both countries because each country has different beautiful screens and I have very short time to visit travel spots. The last score, the score of price, I gave 1 point to Norway and cut 1 point from Finland not because of the lower price of fashion goods but for the variety of them, so I bought an inexpensive Esprit bag from Oslo and I bought only some chocolate from Finland. The total score of Norway is 3 while Finland gets only minus 1. Therefore, have a chance to go back, I will choose Norway.

1 comment:

  1. (Response to Polapat)

    It's such a very nice story of you. I am really interested in Scandinavian countries. After I read your story, i would like to go there immediately. My friend said that Scandinavian countries are clean, peaceful and beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete